While dyeing, I was very busy taking care of the layer underneath.
Many times I peeped at the back side if I didn’t add to much  dye liquid and dried off  if necesarry.
Finally I carefully turned the blank and adjusted the places were extra dye was needed.
Hoping it was not to wet, I put the rolled up plastic on a tray above the water in my dye pot and turned on the gas cooker.

The time I had to wait until the steam had done it’s work and  the wool package was cold again, seemed days….To my surprise there was not much dye in the water, when I washed and rinsed the blank.

 

Leave a Reply

Language: